Well all is good finnaly

  • Seara Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2004
      Hello all I hope that your christmas was great
      I had the best gift ever . We had lost all hope
      that christina would ever do anything that would
      be fun to her like play eat ex .... But today
      she did it we bought her a new toy its a fish
      thing that can be a tent or a toy hanging over you
      while your baby lay on her back , well she grabbed the toy
      the fish we are so happy she just kept grabbing
      it and hitting it we were in shock we got about
      20 to 25 pics of it of it and got it on cam too lol
      I have not been on in awhile cause we had a rough go
      and yes maybe I lost hope I was not sure how to deal with
      everything that was going on in 3 months she had been
      on life support 3 times and the second time a 20 to 30 %
      chance that she did not come off of it , well that may not be hight
      but it sure is scary , I did not talk to anyone for a few months
      till know , I have been scared to ginks it lol. She is doing so good
      a years straght of breathing problems 1 sergery in november and all
      gone no more puffers , since october no more seizures , since
      november she moves around more , and since today SHE PLAYS with her
      toys . MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US LOL I am gunna add some pics of her
      playing so you can all see this . Well thank you all for your
      support and I hope to hear from you soon . Please if you have time
      go see the pics of Christina

      CHRISTINAS MUMMY
      2 years old
      cp,floppy baby syndrome , epilepsy , kidney crystals , kidney reflux
      asid reflux , asthema ( seems to be gone ) :)
      EVEN WITH ALL THAT SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY ANGEL , THE LIGHT OF MY
      LIFE ..... :)