Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Digest Number 559

  • Helen K. Reitan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2004
      Just a few writings I have collected over the years. I hope they might bring you some comfort.

      Eskimo Legend

      Perhaps they are not the stars,

      but rather openings in heaven

      Where the love of our lost ones pours through

      and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy.

      A look at the stars, the touch of a hand´┐Ż

      You are wished whatever comforts you.

      You are wished what brings peace to your heart.

      May Memories Comfort You

      When you lose someone so dear,

      your eyes need to cry,

      your heart needs to grieve.

      But just beyond the sadness,

      memories wait like a rainbow after a storm.

      May each memory be a beautiful reminder

      that tears do not last forever, but love does.

      Sorrow
      In this sad world of ours, sorrow comes to all, and it often comes with bitter agony. Perfect relief is not possible, except with time. You cannot now believe that you will ever feel better. But this is not true. You are sure to be happy again. Knowing this, truly believing it, will make you less miserable now. I have had enough experience to make this statement.

      Abraham Lincoln