Fwd: Re: [ParentsofSeverelyDisabledKids] Digest Number 74

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
      Widowmaker <brendacline2000@...> wrote:To: ParentsofSeverelyDisabledKids@yahoogroups.com
      From: Widowmaker

      Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:31:00 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: Re: [ParentsofSeverelyDisabledKids] Digest Number 74

      A Glossary of Imaging and Scanning Tests

      KidsHealth.org

      http://health.yahoo.com/search/healthnews?lb=p&p=id%3A17278

      How is a CT done? / How long will it take to get results?

      Brenda Cline

      Byers, TX

    • Lizzy Haesbaert
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
        Hi, Debora
        I just had one done yesterday on my little boy. It was a simple procedure and it did not last more than 20 min. He was going to be put to sleep for a little while, but he ended up being quite still so that was not needed.
        The results were given to me right away, since his doctor was accompanying him through the procedure.
        All the best,
        Lizzy

        From: Widowmaker

        Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:31:00 -0800 (PST)

        A Glossary of Imaging and Scanning Tests

        KidsHealth.org

        http://health.yahoo.com/search/healthnews?lb=p&p=id%3A17278

        How is a CT done? / How long will it take to get results?

        Brenda Cline

        Byers, TX

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        Get unlimited calls to