Re: Having trouble coping!!!

  • ppmd71
    Message 1 of 296 , Mar 10, 2001
      Damian will be starting Speech Therapy this
      Friday. He is 18 months old and does not make any
      attempts to talk at all. No mama no baba nothing! He goes
      to OT/PT 2x a week but since I am going to school to
      be an OT assistant we are going to cut it down to 1x
      a week because I know what to do with him at home.
      My son is WAY behind cognitively! I mean way behind.
      He is still functioning on a 8 to 10 month old
      level. It is so sad. Well I have to run! Hope to hear
      from you soon.<br>Tracy
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006