ANOTHER CLUB

  • maeve_poirier
    Message 1 of 296 , Mar 7, 2001
      Hello,<br> After reading the posts, I just wanted
      to tell some of the new people I see in this club,
      PLEASE also join another club I belong to. Many of the
      members of this club belong to the other, and it is VERY
      helpful. Join the yahoo club called......aproblemshared
      You will find help from both, and more friends than
      you can imagine. Must go, I'm at work. depaul's Mom,
      I loved your last post, couldn't have said it
      better. Maeve
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006