Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] diapers

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 12:03 AM
      My "kids" went to small adult. But check with your
      local medical supply company; there may be an
      in-between size.

      Debra M-Mc

      --- Britta de Leyer <brittadeleyer@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone, I want to know what type of diapers you
      > have used after your child outgrew size 6. We are
      > almost at that stage. Kristen does not use the
      > potty at all.
      >
      > Britta, mom to Kristen, 3 years old, severe
      > spastic/athetoid quad CP, CVI, g-tube, seizure
      > disorder

      > removed]

    • Pilar Bustamante
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
        Hi, I am a new member. My 9 years old daughter can no longer use baby
        diapers. Can anyone suggest a brand?
      • Jenna Yang
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
          Goodnite pulls up are really good, the smaller size
          fit up to 65lbs, and the larger size up to 125lb I
          think.

          --- Pilar Bustamante <pibustamante@...>

          http://mail.yahoo.com