Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] diapers

  • goebel1999@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2004
      My nurse who also has a special needs daughter used Goodnights diapers,
      although they can get a bit pricey.

      Lori
      We're open - www.emmiestreasures.com - Great gifts for the girls in your
      life
      Check out my e-bay auctions - http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/satcook/ -
      homeschool, teacher resources, and cloth diapers listed
      Get paid for taking surveys - http://fun.mysurvey.com/join.cfm?r=1719232
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
        i have some pull ups, size 65lbs, size large, if you would like to give them a
        try. i found with our expirence, they tend to not stay centered on my daughter
        and will cause accidents. i will give them to you for free.

        > Goodnite pulls up are really good, the smaller size
        > fit up to 65lbs, and the larger size up to 125lb I
        > think.
        >

        > --- Pilar Bustamante <pibustamante@...>
        > wrote:
        >
        > > Hi, I am a new member. My 9 years old daughter can
        > > no longer use baby
        > > diapers. Can anyone suggest a brand?

      • Pilar Bustamante
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
          Thanks a lot for your offering for the pull ups, very nice of you, but we live in Peru! Aitana is 41 libs, I´ll try goodnites.

          i have some pull ups, size 65lbs, size large, if you would like to give them a
          try. i found with our expirence, they tend to not stay centered on my daughter
          and will cause accidents. i will give them to you for free.

          > Goodnite pulls up are really good, the smaller size
          > fit up to 65lbs, and the larger size up to 125lb I
          > think.
          >

          > --- Pilar Bustamante <pibustamante@...>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Hi, I am a new member. My 9 years old daughter can
          > > no longer use baby
          > > diapers. Can anyone suggest a brand?

          Este mensaje ha sido verificado por el E-mail Protegido Terra.
          Antivirus: McAfee VirusScan / Actualizado en 17/10/2006 / Versión: 4.4.00/4875

        • Elaine Parker
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 18, 2006
            Hi,

            Does everyone on this list get diapers covered by insurance? If your child is age three (pretty sure 3) and has a disability they should be having them paid for. I find very often parents are not made aware of this, Medicaid included.

            Elaine Parker
            www.thejennyrosecenter.com