Having trouble coping!!!

  • ppmd71
    Message 1 of 296 , Mar 4, 2001
      My son was recently diagnosed with CP. Even
      though the DR's have tried to explain it I don't know
      what to expect. I have a 5 yr old girl and a baby one
      the way and I don't know if I can deal with it all!!
      My kids mean the world to me, but I am afraid of
      what is going to happen in the future. I hope I can
      get some advice here. I really need a friend since
      all my friends ditched me when they found out I was
      having another baby.<br>Tracy
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006