Re: mother of 11 month old son with cp

  • emu2u
    Message 1 of 296 , Mar 2 8:28 PM
      My 8 year old son never has had a lot of sinus
      trouble, but he has always snored. I think this is related
      to muscle tone, and also extra saliva, perhaps? What
      I can tell you about CP is that every child is
      different, and you can't always predict what will happen.
      Develop a support network of friends and family, and
      start or strengthen your spiritual program - both will
      be invaluable. Every small achievement will be a
      cause for joy and celebration. And you will cry and get
      angry, and get over it so you can do or get done what
      your children need. I think it is both a privelege and
      a very hard job to be a mom. Ask questions...as you
      have already begun to do!
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006