quote

  • Stacy Ellingen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      "I am a person that just happens to have a
      disability, but that doesn't mean I'm a diabled
      person"

      Above is a quote I found in a childhood book several
      years ago. Just thought I'd put it out there tonight.

      Have a great 4th everyone!

      Stacy
      Athetoid CP, 19

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
        A great opportunity to introduce "Peole First"
        language.

        Debra M-Mc debraphp@...