Theratogs again..

  • jkjfor1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2004
      Wahoo!!! We got news from our insurance stating that they will pay for
      these! I really thought they would slap me with a big denial letter but a
      nurse from Joseph pediatrician's office slaved over it and they it! Now,
      next week we are going to Childrens Hospital Kings Daughters (VA) to try
      them on first. Then, if the do well, we will order them.
      www.theratogs.com

      Have a great day!
      Karen, Joseph's mom (2/00 HIE, mixed CP, speech and feeding delays due to
      difficult birth. Living proof miracles do happen!) Visit our picture page:
      http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kj7397/my_photos
      http://www.caringbridge.org/va/joseph/

      PHILIPPIANS 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me