Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] has anyone had any luck finding a stroller large enough for a teenager?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14, 2004
      A company called "Baby Jogger" puts out a large size
      that goes to at least 150 lbs. When I get to my
      office tomorrow I can send you details & web site. Or
      maybe the previous site mentioned, adaptive mall,
      carries the Baby Jogger line.

      Debre M-Mc

      --- cindilouwho9984 <cindilouwho@...>

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 16, 2004
        The website is www.babyjogger.com; ph# 509-457-0925;
        and are located in Yakima Washington. They have
        "strollers that go up to 250 lb limit

        Sorry I didn't send yesterday, yahoo was down for
        upgrades.

        Debra M-Mc