Good day to everyone :)

  • littledebbie_51_2000
    Message 1 of 296 , Feb 8, 2001
      Hi, my name is Deb I am the proud mother of Lance
      he is 17 and has CP. I am new to his needs as he has
      only been with me a short time .His mom passed away in
      Nov. So I have been blessed to fill in as MOM. Lance
      is not tolit trained,and soaks through even dubble
      dippers ,any thoughts?he is a very smart boy.so he tells
      me he will try to tell me when he needs to go!!! so
      far not much luck.Any way thanks for being here.
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006