[CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Re: Is "EUTHANASIA" the answer for Cp kids!

  • danaliz@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20 7:34 AM
      Well isn't that interesting and disgusting and childish all at them
      same time. I can't believe people really enjoy that! Thanks for
      answering my question.
      --- In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, jarkat2002@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 5/20/04 9:55:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      > danaliz@c... writes:
      > This may sound stupid but what exactly is "trolling"
      > It's not stupid at all.
      > It's someone that is interested in causing problems and not
      conversation.
      > They like upheaval and get a charge out of watching people get
      upset about their
      > posts.
      > There are troll clubs. They post a 'hot button topic' and then
      count the
      > number of responses to those topics. They will then lift the most
      emotional
      > posts and post it to their group, like a prize.
      > They will make fun of the people that respond to their posts ..
      it's all VERY
      > jr. high.

    • Curt & Kim
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20 1:20 PM
        Yep, that sounds like what this is.

        Kim (mom to Jaxon and Brixon)
        danaliz@... writes:
        This may sound stupid but what exactly is "trolling"
        It's not stupid at all.
        It's someone that is interested in causing problems and not conversation.
        They like upheaval and get a charge out of watching people get upset about
        their
        posts.
        There are troll clubs. They post a 'hot button topic' and then count the
        number of responses to those topics. They will then lift the most emotional
        posts and post it to their group, like a prize.
        They will make fun of the people that respond to their posts .. it's all
        VERY
        jr. high.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        --- [Pre-scanned for viruses by Internet America.]