Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Re: Is "EUTHANASIA" the answer for Cp kids!

  • jarkat2002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 20, 2004
      In a message dated 5/20/04 9:55:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      danaliz@... writes:
      This may sound stupid but what exactly is "trolling"
      It's not stupid at all.
      It's someone that is interested in causing problems and not conversation.
      They like upheaval and get a charge out of watching people get upset about their
      posts.
      There are troll clubs. They post a 'hot button topic' and then count the
      number of responses to those topics. They will then lift the most emotional
      posts and post it to their group, like a prize.
      They will make fun of the people that respond to their posts .. it's all VERY
      jr. high.

    • danaliz@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , May 20, 2004
        Well isn't that interesting and disgusting and childish all at them
        same time. I can't believe people really enjoy that! Thanks for
        answering my question.
        --- In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, jarkat2002@a... wrote:
        > In a message dated 5/20/04 9:55:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        > danaliz@c... writes:
        > This may sound stupid but what exactly is "trolling"
        > It's not stupid at all.
        > It's someone that is interested in causing problems and not
        conversation.
        > They like upheaval and get a charge out of watching people get
        upset about their
        > posts.
        > There are troll clubs. They post a 'hot button topic' and then
        count the
        > number of responses to those topics. They will then lift the most
        emotional
        > posts and post it to their group, like a prize.
        > They will make fun of the people that respond to their posts ..
        it's all VERY
        > jr. high.

      • Curt & Kim
        Message 3 of 5 , May 20, 2004
          Yep, that sounds like what this is.

          Kim (mom to Jaxon and Brixon)
          danaliz@... writes:
          This may sound stupid but what exactly is "trolling"
          It's not stupid at all.
          It's someone that is interested in causing problems and not conversation.
          They like upheaval and get a charge out of watching people get upset about
          their
          posts.
          There are troll clubs. They post a 'hot button topic' and then count the
          number of responses to those topics. They will then lift the most emotional
          posts and post it to their group, like a prize.
          They will make fun of the people that respond to their posts .. it's all
          VERY
          jr. high.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          --- [Pre-scanned for viruses by Internet America.]