PT & OT help

  • nikkithurmond
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
      I have a 3 1/2 year old son named Corey who has splastic diplegia.
      He is the heart of our family and everyone who comes in contact with
      him absolutely adores him. Unfortunately we just got some bad news
      in reference to our coverage for his therapy. We no longer have any
      coverage for therapy what-so-ever. That is why I am reaching out to
      those of you who might be in a similar situation. Please let me
      know if you have any ideas at all.....
      Thanks,
      Nikki
    • Sue park
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
        hi have you tryed easterseals or another
        organization?sometimes they will help or the eagles
        club if I think of other places I will let you know.
        good luck and best regards Sue
        --- nikkithurmond <nikkithurmond@...> wrote:
        > I have a 3 1/2 year old son named Corey who has
        > splastic diplegia.
        > He is the heart of our family and everyone who comes
        > in contact with
        > him absolutely adores him. Unfortunately we just
        > got some bad news
        > in reference to our coverage for his therapy. We no
        > longer have any
        > coverage for therapy what-so-ever. That is why I am
        > reaching out to
        > those of you who might be in a similar situation.
        > Please let me
        > know if you have any ideas at all.....
        > Thanks,
        > Nikki

      • carol king
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
          HI, my son turned three in noverember he had been
          getting OT and PT from birth to three now we have OT
          and PT comming to my home once a week for 1 hour from
          the board of education, have you check what the school
          has to offer, what state are you in? thanks carolyn
          --- nikkithurmond <nikkithurmond@...> wrote:
          > I have a 3 1/2 year old son named Corey who has
          > splastic diplegia.
          > He is the heart of our family and everyone who comes
          > in contact with
          > him absolutely adores him. Unfortunately we just
          > got some bad news
          > in reference to our coverage for his therapy. We no
          > longer have any
          > coverage for therapy what-so-ever. That is why I am
          > reaching out to
          > those of you who might be in a similar situation.
          > Please let me
          > know if you have any ideas at all.....
          > Thanks,
          > Nikki

        • Missy Reng
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004
            also try Shriners Hospital they i think are Located everywhere....

            nikkithurmond <nikkithurmond@...> wrote:I have a 3 1/2 year old son named Corey who has splastic diplegia.
            He is the heart of our family and everyone who comes in contact with
            him absolutely adores him. Unfortunately we just got some bad news
            in reference to our coverage for his therapy. We no longer have any
            coverage for therapy what-so-ever. That is why I am reaching out to
            those of you who might be in a similar situation. Please let me
            know if you have any ideas at all.....
            Thanks,
            Nikki

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT