Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Intro

  • Kathy Creswell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Darla. Welcome to the group. I'm Kathy. I have an eleven year old boy with spastic quadriplegic CP. I hope you find the information that you will find here helpful. It's a great place to pose questions and gain feedback. We all need support and it's nice to have you here.....

      darlahoke <darlahoke@...> wrote:Hi, I just found this group and wanted to post a quick intro. My
      name is Darla and my baby was just diagnosed with CP so I am trying
      to gather as much info as I can and connect with others. Jordan will
      be 10 months old tomorrow, he was officially diagnosed in Febuary
      with mild spastic hemiplegia.

      Darla