Intro

  • darlahoke
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 3:31 PM
      Hi, I just found this group and wanted to post a quick intro. My
      name is Darla and my baby was just diagnosed with CP so I am trying
      to gather as much info as I can and connect with others. Jordan will
      be 10 months old tomorrow, he was officially diagnosed in Febuary
      with mild spastic hemiplegia.

      Darla
    • Kathy Creswell