club for special needs kids

  • roberthartsoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 5:52 PM
      I think this is a great idea and a way everyone can help a special
      needs child each week by giving up the cost of 2 cokes.

      I am copying the description of the club below. All you have to do
      to join is send a blank email to 2dollarclub-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      I was thinking about this and if we had 2500 members we could pay for
      hbot for a different kid every week. That's over 50 kids per year.
      We all say we wish we could help. Here is the opportunity, now let's
      see how serious we are.

      Robert Hartsoe

      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Our members will review requests for help each week from parents of
      children with special needs. Consideration will be given to any
      request for assistance as long as it is not covered by insurance,
      Medicaid or some other source. If your request is selected by our
      members for that week, each member will send $2 through regular mail
      to the selected recipient. Special consideration will be given to
      those needing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) however it is entirely
      up to the members of the group to vote on their selection and the
      majority rules.

      To join this group, you pledge and promise that you will be faithful
      each week in sending $2 to the selected recipient. If, for some
      reason, you cannot do it that week, you will let the group know so
      that someone in the group can place an extra $1 or $2 in on your
      behalf. We understand as long as you let us know you cannot
      participate that week. It is important that every single person
      participate each and every week.

      You do this voluntarily because it is in your heart to help others. If
      we spread the word and build our membership into the hundreds or
      possibly thousands, can you imagine what an impact we can have on
      lives? How exciting it is to be able to help someone receive HBOT or
      some other therapy each and every week. With a strong membership we
      could provide assistance to over 50 kids per year.

      The person selected as a recipient can decide where to use the funds
      as long as it is for the purpose the funds were originally requested
      for. Recipient will be asked to file a report with this group upon
      completion.

      Members of this group are eligible to apply also. We never know when
      we may need to help each other. That is the reason we need to actively
      build membership to this group.

      Please tell someone about this group.