OTHER CLUBS

  • maeve_poirier
    Message 1 of 296 , Dec 6, 2000
      Hello all, I just wanted to let you know that
      besides this club, that I do read to learn from others,
      there are two other clubs that I read that people post
      on almost daily. You should look at these other 2
      clubs, and use all three for help. I will type the
      address exactly as it appears in my address
      bar.<br><br>aproblemshared (or if you get into the spot on yahoo where you
      search for other clubs, just type.. A Problem Shared ...
      then add to you favorites.<br><br>the other one is
      of cerebral palsy kids <br><br>they are both
      wonderful, and is meant to only add to this club for a three
      some. take care, Maeve
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006