It's been fixed/could u revote???

  • S&T
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2004
      Hi again everybody~~~
      I finally got the kids photo contest straightened out. The company had a malfunction on there end. I have been assured that all is well & we are now in the current contest. So if it isn't too much trouble, please take the time to go to these links &
      vote for them. We would appreciate your support. Thanks so much!!
      ~~Tracy & Shaun
      http://www.kidkontest.com/index.asp?kid_id=863 - Seth
      http://www.kidkontest.com/index.asp?kid_id=864 -Shelby