Katie Becket program in Texas

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      I have noted that emails were sent about this program,
      but was info found out ? What type of program is it ?
      Is it only for children who qualify for SSI ? Does
      the state of Texas have state medical programs for
      children ? Is there an early start program for ages
      0-3 ?

      I need to find out for my god daughter who lives in
      Dallas area and is having a high risk pregnancy.

      http://search.yahoo.com