Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Re: Something other than Standard Treatment

  • NPTQueenie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      we have been to the Eureca Institute in california 4x. it is a 1 month
      intensive therapy program, 4 1/2 hrs a d ay for 4 weeks. it is similiar to Euromed
      in Poland, but closer! we live in New York and travel to califonria every 6
      mos! it has done wonders fo erika. she is now sitting alone, walking in a
      walker. we were told she would never do any of this. it works on
      nueromuscular strengthening. they have a website www.eurecainstitute.com.
      feel free to write me with more questions.
      cathie, mom to 8yrErika

    • Mollym918@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2004
        There is also a clinic in Pontiac, Michigan, Euro-Peds which was derived from the clinic in Poland. They also have a Polish therpaist that works there that also worked over in Euro-med. It's closer than California if you'd be willing to give it a shot. It was the first clinic like Euro-Med to open in the United States before the rest of them. I've taken my daughter there and it's awesome.

        Molly
      • NPTQueenie@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2004
          the michigan program is 2x as expensive as the california one!