Re: I have a 6 month old with CP

  • lancesmom.geo
    Message 1 of 296 , Aug 12 3:31 AM
      I visited your webpage and you have beautiful
      children....I wish u the best of luck with your<br>child who
      has cp...it can be very hard at times and extremely
      rewarding at others. My son is 9 yrs. old with cp and
      multiple disabilities...he's the light of my life! Just
      take each day at a time is the best approach in my
      opinion...that's what I do...<br>Hugs,<br>Donna
      (lancesmom)<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Mountain/1065 target=new>http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Mountain/1065</a>
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9 6:28 PM