Re: Here's another C.P. info center :

  • mamalee3
    Message 1 of 296 , Jul 31 8:53 PM
      Yanarlisa, I understand. You want to find a place
      to take your granddaughter for horse rides to
      benefit her CP. I've heard many good things on this also.
      I don't know where you are at to tell you where to
      go. There should be someone to ask in one of the
      information links. Where are you at?<br>I am in Ohio. My
      eight year old son has CP and currently is useing
      swimming to strengthen.Hope I was of some sort of help. If
      you want to talk more ...I'm here !<br><br>Have a
      great day !<br><br>~Dara
      Message 296 of 296 , Aug 9, 2006