Theratogs

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2003
      Is anyone using Theratogs with success? A few of our therapist recently
      received training and families are not that impressed.

      Bridget A. Bailey
      WV
      Yahoo! Groups : BirthtoThreeSupport
      Please join if you are a parent or professional interested in networking with
      others in Early Intervention.

      Yahoo! Groups : Corticalvisionimpairments
      Please join if you are interesting in discussing CVI and issues with that
      diagnosis.