RE: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] the issue of spam

  • Susan Wintringham
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15 7:03 AM
      That is why I volunteered to be moderator. If I don't hear back from the
      owner by the end of the week I will start a new group and be moderator -- is
      this ok?

      Susan

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15 8:27 AM
          I think thats fine with me. I joined this group because I am a mom of a newly diagnosed son with cp...I have totally enjoyed talking to peeps goin through the same things..It upset me that just after 1 incident every1 is ready to leave..as for me..I just reported it and went on...I am not going to let 1 bad apple spoil everything...stacey

          > From: Denise Horne <denise_109@...>
          > Date: 2003/10/15 Wed AM 10:21:11 CDT
          > To: cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: RE: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] the issue of spam

[...]