Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Digest Number 279

  • frodiscaper71@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2003
      I hear your daughter Tricia will be starting preschool. That is great. I went
      to preschool when I was little. I hope she has a better preschool experience
      than I did. When I was in preschool in the mid 70's I was placed in a class
      with mentally retarded kids and all they did was make fun of me. I was not
      allowed to play with the other kids in my class so I felt left out. I don't think
      very many kids with CP went to preschool back then and if they did they went
      away to a special school.