Re: Getting the G-tube back in

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2003
      Hope all goeswell ..Ill be praying for you all.
      Amy

      --- In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jim and Lori Goebel"
      <jimnlori@p...> wrote:
      > Emily will be getting her G-tube put back in. This is a tube that
      goes directly into the stomach, that you just put food directly in.
      I have become OK with the idea. It will stop many of the food
      battles that we currently have. Will still be in the hospital a few
      days as they are trying a new formula and we have to find out how she
      tolerates it. Then we will have to go to Wesley in a few days to get
      the G-tube in.