6153stem cell

  • Robert
    Apr 11, 2011
      It is evident that this group is not moderated. I will post this info with the hope it may help someone but I will probably be removing myself from this group if it remains unmoderated.

      I have had several emails telling me they were unable to find the stemcellDR@
      yahoogroups.com
      The group can be found at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/StemCellDR/

      Although it has only been a short time since I had stem cell in the Dominican
      Republic, my sugar is below 150 in the morning for the first time in 2 years.
      I have noticed very little improvement for my arthritis but I have had Chronic
      Fatique syndrome for over 20 years and I am noticing a nice improvement in my
      fatique levels.

      Is it from the Stem Cell? Too early to say yet. I do believe that stem cell
      is the therapy of the future with over 100 different problems being recognized
      as treatable with stem cell. Especially now that it is affordable in the
      Dominican Republic.

      To join the group, go to
      http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/StemCellDR/
      My apologies if I gave inaccurate information on joining before

      Robert
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic