      From: Erika <sullykidsmom@...>
      Subject: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Re: confused
      To: cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, March 21, 2009, 8:04 AM

      Hello~ I have a son whom is three with CP & thought I'd say hello as well as ask a couple questions if you don't mind. What types of surgeries have you been through with your son & what are they intended to improve? I am just curious. Thus far, we have been blessed enough to dodge any surgeries. Our sons tone is increasing quite a lot more though despite all of the stretching and therapy that we do at the therapist and at home. Any information is helpful.

      ~Erika~