      From: paulen barham
      To: cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 8:16 AM
      Subject: Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Incontinence and a child haveing periods

      Hi there

      My daughter is 10 years old she is disabled with spad quad CP i look after her all the time with my other disabled child aswell my daughter has started having periods latley i tend to just change her nappie more offen now she is incointent bacouse of the CP dose anyone have there kids that are disabled and have CP that have periods ?

      Paulen