      From: TAMMY B <tam_23_2000@...>
      To: cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 4, 2006 11:54:05 AM
      Subject: Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] im a new girl....lol

      my son is almost 6 he been getting the botox for about

      2 years or so and it does make a huge difference my

      only doubts are like sometimes when they do it after a

      week of it setting into his body his legs get so weak

      he has had to crawl to the bathroom he can't walk at

      all sometimes he goes to boston childrens hosp. then

      he will go in and get casted up for about 4 weeks teh

      they take them off and he is so weak it takes about 2

      months to get hte strenght back so he can walk fairly

      good for about 2-3 months then it starts wearing off

      and we have to do it again so i wnder if its worth

      what he goes through sometimes i think yea but when he

      crys because he can't walk on his legs its hard but

      everyone is different hopefully it will work out good

      for you

      === message truncated ===

      Tammy Brown!!!

      http://new.mail yahoo.com