4003Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] im a new girl....lol

  • TAMMY B
    Dec 1, 2006
      See he dont laugh at himself at all when he falls and
      kids make a big deal out of it and they dont all make
      fun of him even if some just try to help him he gets
      very angry he yells throws things and wants to hit all
      the time i dont know how to change his anger i feel so
      bad when i see him gettin that mad. If you dont mind
      me asking what form of cp do you have? and what is the
      exstent of yours i know your older and stuff just
      sounds like you have been through the same things so i
      was just askin thats all i know your e mail says
      married so have you been married and do you have
      children? did it have any draw backs for you with
      havin a family my son will all the time tell me his
      legs are stupid and lazy and i tell him all the time
      no thats not true there just really weak and can't
      help it but he is sooo mad i dont know where he got
      that from i dont know if kids said it or he's just so
      mad taht he came out with it well i dont want to bore
      you with to many q's at a time so i will talk later

      i tryed to e mail to you but it says there is an error
      and wont let me will yo utry to e mail me back in mine
      this time tam_23_2000@...
      --- Andrea Gaston <proudarmywife08_20_05@...>

      === message truncated ===

      Tammy Brown!!!