3691Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] I have been away for a few years

  • nevadatomnevada
    Jul 18, 2006
      the treatments the did with me were long recovery processes but it is
      still in experimental stages some dont work.
      One i had corrected my allignment in my spine so i could walk but,
      I ended up with nerve damage.
      But I healed up from the treatments I got many many scars.
      --- In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, veda jayaram <veda_nj@...>
      wrote:

      > Hai Chris,
      >
      > Balaji is on Ayurvedic medicines for his seizures and his gurgur
      sound. He use to make lot of sound and had respiratory problems. It
      is not weezing, but raft breathing. With ayurvedic medicines even
      though his seizures have not been fully controlled, but his sound and
      breathing has improved. Due to lack of eating ability, he often
      swallows his food in to wrong pipe developing pnemonia most of the
      time.

      > How is josh with relating to general health. Does he understand
      you. What other therapies he is undergoing. Are the thearpy really
      helping him.

      > looking forwad for more talks
      >
      > Love
      >
      > Veda
      > chrisb16_us <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > ---Hi Veda Josh has Grandmal seizures and petit mal
      seizures. He is