3673Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] I have been away for a few years

  • veda jayaram
    Jul 12, 2006
      Hai nevadatomnevada,

      Try eating eggs, That is what Balaji is on, eggs daily. Even though he cannot chew still, we give him smashed food with one egg daily. He weights 14kgs. Most docs really appreciate his weight. Some times we give him ghee, but he develops health problems with ghee. Ok all the best, Let's hope for the best, Write to me more about U.

      Bye

      Veda

      nevadatomnevada <thomas_stafford1@...> wrote:
      Im 18 and i have cerebral palsy
      and i only weigh 125 pounds and im tall.
      i cant gain any mass.
      but i can also eat alot.
      --- In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, chrisb16_us <no_reply@...>
      wrote:

      > ---Hi Veda thanks for the post. The one thing I can say I have
      been
      > lucky about is Josh's eating. He can eat like no bodies business
      > but, he does not gain weight. He is almost 13 and weighs right
      > around 50 pounds. What kind of seizures does your child have? I
      > look forward to talking with you.
      >
      > Chris
      >
      > In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, veda jayaram <veda_nj@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > chris,
      > > Veda here I have a Son Balaji who is diagnosed as quadraplegic
      > cp with seizures. He is 6 yrs old with little functional moments
      of
      > arms and legs. He had hell lot of problems with feeding. The docs
      > had insisted on ig tubes, but no thank god he is learnt to swallow
      > now. Ok will talk to u later. Bye
      > >
      > > Veda
      > >
      > > chrisb16_us <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > > ---Staci... I think we have an awful lot in common.
      Yeah