3664Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] I have been away for a few years

  • staci
    Jul 4, 2006
      Hi Chris,
      Thanks for the compliment on Hunters name. Its the only name me and my husband really liked. Hunter is doing pretty good he doesn't have seizures but his leg muscles are really tight. He wears braces and without them he walks on his toes. The biggest thing we are goin through now is getting him all the services he needs like PT. I am talking to a lawyer right now about possible malpractice.
      Hunter was in distress before he was born and the umbilical cord was pressed against his head when he came out. I think they should of done a C-section.
      the neurologist told me it happened sometime during labor and delivery.
      We are heading out to see some fireworks right now so I wil ltalk more later.
      Happy Fourth to you too!
      Staci

      chrisb16_us <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      ---Stacy, Josh has his moments... Today has been a good day. Josh
      has alot of seizures and other problems but, he is doing pretty
      good. He had hip reconstruction surgery in January and has a long
      recovery. I think it worked though. just a long road. How is
      Hunter? I love that name, by the way. Josh was injured at birth.
      The Dotor made a mistake and damaged his brain. Was Hunter born
      with his CP or was there an accident after his birth? He has made
      many wonderful strides in his rough life. Have a great 4th of July
      Staci and I will talk to you soon.

      Chris

      In cerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, staci <flygirl_82us@...>
      wrote:

      > Hey Chris,
      > My son has the exact same diagnoses as yours. Hunter is spastic
      quad with right worse than left side and legs worse than arms. Hes 3
      years old. How is Josh doing now. You said he is 13?