3660Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] I have been away for a few years

  • chrisb16_us
    Jul 3, 2006
      ---Hi Erin we live about 35 miles from Decatur so pretty much right
      smack in the middle of the state. Josh also has some diplegia they
      basically said he was spastic Quad with right side being worse and
      legs being worse than arms. Well you have a great 4th of July and I
      will hopefully chat with you soon.
      In rscerebralpalsyclub@yahoogroups.com, Erin Palmer <kslasmom@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello Christine,
      >
      > What part of IL? I live in southern IL. My daughter is 3 almost
      4. She has spastic diplegia with some involvment in her arms. Well
      hope to hear from you soon.

      > Erin
      >
      > chrisb16_us <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
      > Hey everyone I used to be on here everyday and I have
      been away so
      > hello again. I hope all of you are good and I am looking forward
      > talking to you all again. I would like to reintroduce myself to
      all
      > of you. My name is Christine and I am the proud parent of Josh who
      is
      > almost 13 years old and has spastic Quad cp. He is the light of my
      > life and I love him dearly. He also has a severe seizure disorder
      > that has caused us to have the vagel nerve stimulator in.
      Sometimes