366Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Hello All

  • jenn bartimus
    Sep 3, 2002
      Hello to you piggyspoon.. I am Jenn mom of 2 Sam age 8 not yet diagnosed.. looking into it ahd her little bro Jamie--Hyper
      Jenn
      piggyspoon wrote:Hi, I havent been here in awhile and it seems to be really busy here
      now for a change. My name is Michele, mom of 3. My 11 yr old
      daughter Ariel has cp. I also have 2 boys: Jay,9 and Conor,2. I am
      from NY. TAlk to u all soon!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT