3658I have been away for a few years

  • chrisb16_us
    Jul 2, 2006
      Hey everyone I used to be on here everyday and I have been away so
      hello again. I hope all of you are good and I am looking forward to
      talking to you all again. I would like to reintroduce myself to all
      of you. My name is Christine and I am the proud parent of Josh who is
      almost 13 years old and has spastic Quad cp. He is the light of my
      life and I love him dearly. He also has a severe seizure disorder
      that has caused us to have the vagel nerve stimulator in. Sometimes
      it works and sometimes it does nothing but, he is doing well right
      now. I also have a almost 8 year old boy who is a great kid. We live
      in Illinois and I am a stay at home mom. I can't wait to get to know
      you all again and catch up on everyone. I will talk to you all soon
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic