1432Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] Re: Something other than Standard Treatment

  • NPTQueenie@aol.com
    Mar 1, 2004
      we have been to the Eureca Institute in california 4x. it is a 1 month
      intensive therapy program, 4 1/2 hrs a d ay for 4 weeks. it is similiar to Euromed
      in Poland, but closer! we live in New York and travel to califonria every 6
      mos! it has done wonders fo erika. she is now sitting alone, walking in a
      walker. we were told she would never do any of this. it works on
      nueromuscular strengthening. they have a website www.eurecainstitute.com.
      feel free to write me with more questions.
      cathie, mom to 8yrErika