1259Re: [CEREBRAL PALSY CLUB] hip surgery

  • kaystorey@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2004
      hello

      i have been watching this space as i also have a son with cp and had a hip
      operation in july this year i totally agree with what you said he was i n so
      much pain and even now cant take any weight on his feet (which he could do befor
      with help from me) he doesnt complain as much now but if i new how much pain
      and distress it put him through i would not have had this done and we live in
      england
      hope everything is ok with u all
      kay