last night/This Morning

  • colin & katherine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Guys, and jane,
      Mega night last night, Cerberus meets Rock N Roll, and did they just.
      The third set was great, and the other two sets not far behind. We
      must be mad, it looks (at the Moment) like we can get to the George
      on Saturday, and several other dates through the year. Can you
      clarify something for us, Whats this about TBC against the AKFT gig.
      seeing as all except Steve, Elwood & MC have Registered (yes Steve, I
      know this is my fault as I've not sent the registration forms), I
      didn't think there was much to be Confirmed about it.

      Cheers Katherine
    • janeandeddies
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
        Thanks Kat!

        A terrific night & one of my best new years eves ever. Many thanks to
        all that were there. The feedback from the Brewers the next day was
        excellent.

        Considering the number of gigs next year, I was wondering if there
        are any volunteer roadies out there???!!!

        Jane
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
          A really cracking night, shame about my mike/monitor problems at the
          end, I couldn't hear a word I was saying or singing, but Martin was
          as clear as anything! What I tried to say was Happy New Year
          everyone, congratulations to Raoul and Lisa and see you all at the
          George on Saturday!

          Kath, the TBC was because I wasn't sure if Pat had confirmed that we
          were playing on the Saturday night. I have now changed this to a
          confirmed gig! Don't know how many others I'll be bringing as it is a
          long way and Pauline's birthday. I may have to just turn up to play
          and then shoot off home!

          Steve