Re: Please read this with an open mind and heart.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      Raoul,

      I really sympathise with the awkward position this has put you in. I
      can't speak for the others (especially Paul) but I'm sure that if the
      compromise of Theresa and Tim not coming in when we are playing that
      there should not be a problem.

      Our next scheduled gig is not until October anyway so this should
      allow some water to pass under the bridge.

      You have always supported us and we have always loved playing at the
      Brewers, so I hope we will see you soon!

      Being just the drummer I was pretty oblivious to what was going on
      out front on Saturday and only got filled in by Niall (Elwood) on the
      way home!

      Steve
    • janeandeddies
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        Does that mean I have to get my scalpel out in order to read that
        message??

        Joking apart Raoul. You know we all LOVE playing down the Brewers.
        Things just got over emotional & reactions were uncontrolled & I'm
        sorry you got caught in the middle again! Bloody tempramental
        musicians! It was possibly a bit too soon after Teresa & Paul's break
        up. I hope we can all still be friends, but it all takes time as you
        know.

        Well, I thought we all played brilliantly, especially Paul. Quote
        from Martin to Paul. "We'll have to upset you every gig, so you play
        like that!!" (Laugh - I did but then I'm pretty sick too - have to
        be to play in Cerberus)

        Many thanks to Matt who was on the mixing desk & did a fab job even
        though we played 4 songs he hadn't heard before! he he!
        2 new songs had their debut that night. In Dreams & Dirty Blues &
        from what I hear, people enjoyed them.

        Bye for now.
        Jane xxx