Re: Anyone Home (from Jema)

  • chrisncummings
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2003
      WOT!!!!!

      Nobody speaks for ages then we get a message coming in from
      somewherer else. it's do'in my brain in!

      As you may have gathered I have just got in from the pub ( 2
      Brewers ). It seems that peolple are reading this site but not
      commenting themselves ( Dave O for one!)

      It looks like we've been collered into doing a gig in Manchester -
      Limited tickets so get in there quick! everyone in the band is
      looking forward to it, especially their sleep where you fall
      policy!!! Dec 13th, The Cheshire Ring, Hyde, Manchester.

      2 Brewers next Sat. night ( May 10th ) Some of us may be doing
      something - get down there and find out what.

      See you soon

      Chris