George II again

  • henri_bergsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6 1:26 AM
      Latest news. The pub changes hands on 17/4/03 and it's not going
      pink. Beer should back on form and music welcome
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7 4:16 AM
        Excellent news, maybe we can Rock the place again after all !!!

        Steve

        --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, henri_bergsen <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Latest news. The pub changes hands on 17/4/03 and it's not going
        > pink. Beer should back on form and music welcome
      • ejblues2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8 11:22 AM
          Oh BUGGER I would have paid good money to se Cerberus do YMCA
        • chrisncummings
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12 2:44 AM
            --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, ejblues2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Oh BUGGER I would have paid good money to se Cerberus do YMCA

            Good news about the George - I'll get down there and try to get some
            gigs asap. Shame about having to drop YMCA from the set after all
            the time we put into rehearsing it! Still if Elwood wants to do the
            dance I'm sure we could fit it into Wild Thing - How about tonight
            I'm sure all the bikers at The Red Lion would love to see Elwood,
            dressed in pink leater, doing his thing! (sorry for any nightmares
            you may now have thinking of this.)

            See ya tonight

            Chris