oh wow

  • paul_dockree <paul.dockree@ntlworld.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003
      hey look everybody i made it on the net. at long last . square box
      wiv lots of buttons this is scary.no strings no loud noise this cant
      be right.perhaps you hit it like steve dose wiv those things at the
      back of the stage "thud thud thud" yep thats better. see you all
      soon by yeeeeeeeeeee.
    • ejblues2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2003
        ayy upp Paul welcome to the 21st century I hope you don't feel sick
        after your trip in the time machine just kiddin' glad to know you
        are now onboard and you can make this thing loud 1 cup of coffee on
        the monitor it WILL go bang and there will be bright lights but then
        darkness .......see you on the 15th
      • ejblues2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2003
          oh and what a way to make an entrance the 5ooth posting!!!!!!!!!
        • janeandeddies
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2003
            TYPICAL!!!!

            Jane xxx