RE: [cerberus uk] Digest Number 72

  • Brady Mike (RWG) West Hertfordshire TR
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Takes a lot of practice & a busy night on call
      Mike

      From: janeandeddies

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:06:21 -0000
      From: janeandeddies
      Subject: Re: 26thoct

      Thanks for the write up Elwood. Nice to meet 'well dead'... funny
      that..he didn't smell much. Is he kept in the freezer? Hope 'Mrs Well
      Dead' is feeling better.

      Thanks for support from all who were there including Cat & Col
      (coming from Derby again!) Also Pauline & Theresa, even though they
      were feeling under the weather. Hope you're feeling better.

      Mike Brady - how on earth can you go to sleep at a Cerberus gig!!

      Apparently the IPA ran out at about 10pm & so did half the people in
      the pub. Cerberus playing & no beer - very bad!

      What was that Chris - rehersal?

      Big thankyou to Paul for bringing our equipment home on Sunday
      despite the gales. We're car-less at the moment..'cos I crashed it &
      wrote it off ....oops!

      Bye for now,
      Jane xxx