New photos & new news

  • janeandeddies
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
      I've posted some photos from the George II gig in April. These were
      taken from my organ......I mean the keyboard viewpoint!

      Has anyone else had trouble posting messages? Mine don't always come
      up.

      Chris has been quiet at the mo as his computer is kapput. He's asked
      how Pauline is, but hasn't got you number Steve. Could you ring him
      sometime?

      Eddie says thanks for the Hawkwind info. He'll contact you soon.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
        Great pics Jane (especially the one of the extremely handsome
        drummer!). Not sure about GIF format though, I prefer JPG compression
        but we are only using 30% of out picture space so we're OK for a while
        yet!

        I haven't had problems posting, anyone else?

        Hope Eddie got a copy of the Hawkwind mag, I notice the next issue is
        now out.

        I'll ring around everyone this weekend to say Hi!

        Heard from Jema at the end of last week, and she is looking forward to
        seeing everyone again - should be at the Tut gig.

        Steve