Pauline

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2002
      Just to say that Pauline came home from hospital on Thursday evening
      and is now feeling a lot better. She is very appreciative of all the
      calls of support and good wishes and paticularly thanks everyone for
      the card from last Saturday and for the silk flowers and cuddly duck
      toy I got her with the money donated by the band.

      Thanks to everyone!!!

      Steve & Pauline
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
        Good news is that pauline was finally diagnosed a week ago last
        Thursday and was in hospital last Thursday, had an op on Friday and
        was released from hosptial Saturday. She is now recovering at home.
        When the pains from the operation have gone she should be better than
        ever by Christmas.

        Due to the recovery time she is not planning top come to any gigs
        until New Years Eve, but should see you all at the Brewers, all being
        well.

        Steve
      • janeandeddies
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2003
          Send Pauline our best Steve. Hopes she's better soon. Did they
          finally whip it out??

          See you saturday.

          J & E xx
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
            Yup, they diagnosed the problem on the Thursday, had her back in
            hospital the following Thursday, whipped it out on Friday and she was
            back home Saturday morning! And they say the NHS has long waiting
            lists! Mind you it took them 18 months to figure out what was wrong!!

            --- In cerberusuk@yahoogroups.com, janeandeddies <no_reply@y...>